1. The digital copies of the recordings we provide are for your use only, and will not be sold, hired out or leased.
2. If you have produced your own material and own the copyright, we are then allowed to reproduce multiple copies from that source with your permission.
3. We hold no copyright over your material sent to us and cannot be responsible for any infringements of this law governing the material you provide to us.
4. It is impossible to remove all the unwanted noise from all scratched or worn records. Any source being treated for excessive pops and clicks will be carried out to the best of our ability with the software we have available to us.
5. C120 cassettes. Due to the brittle nature of the tape used in a C120 cassette, we cannot be held responsible for any damage that may be caused during the conversion process
Post & Packing Your items are returned to you using the Royal Mail First Class Standard Parcel service. If you request us to use either First Class Recorded, Special Delivery (recommended by Convert My Music) or Parcel Force for larger quantities, please be aware there will be an extra fee for using these services, and you will be charged accordingly by Convert My Music. We don't accept any responsibility for any items that arrive damaged or are lost by the carrier in transit.
www.convertmymusic.co.uk • 07835565655 • www.facebook.com/convertmymusic • firstname.lastname@example.org Convert My Music is a subsidiary of New Forest DJ Services Ltd